Monday, August 15, 2011

Allergy Help! I am itching so bad, I can't sleep!?

I went to et take out with my daughter last evening when on the drive home my hands began to itch. I wrote it off as mosquito bites. But as the evening progressed at home, the itching became way more intense and widespread-including my scalp, arms, legs, back, feet, knees-everywhere! By midnight, not only was I itching to death, but now I have these nasty hives to boot. I've tried changing clothes, taking a cool shower and dousing myself in Witch Hazel and Calamine lotion-nothing's helping! In fact, the hives are getting worse! I have painstakingly went over my diet today, but I can't think of anything I ate or products I've used that are different than the norm. I have taken into account that the itching didn't start until I got in the car, and my boyfriend is a technician. He says he wasn't exposed to any new chemicals today, but I doubt that given the cirstances. I do admit, I had a poppyseed bagel this morning, haven't had that in a while....What does this sound like 2 u? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment