Monday, August 15, 2011

What Modern Warfare 2 Weapons Are Best For Me?

I just got mw2 and i love to snipe and I'm fairly good at it. but i want to get better, i use the Barret because of the power and how easy it is to use, i don't care about the recoil. i have blue tiger because i have been owning noobs (you can call me a jerk) but its kinda boring standing in one spot for eight minutes waiting for a noob who doesn't check his corners to come around. I want to go for a better challenge and i need pointers, how do i get head shots faster, i use thermal and silencer, no need for stopping power in , i need tips on how to relocate quickly and without being noticed it my sound stupid but even with my experience i still need to know how to find enemy snipers, who use cold blood, where are they most likely to hide, tall gr, short gr, on roofs or behind cars, i just need tips, i hope i find a good answer 5 stars for best tip

No comments:

Post a Comment