Monday, August 15, 2011

Should major leaguers particip8 in the Olympics (2 keep it a Olympic sport)?

I'm lookin' @ the Wikipaedia article "Baseball at the Summer Olympics." 1 of the many reasons y America's pasttime could b dropped is the fact that the MLB won't allow their men 2 go 4 the gold. & as a sports fan, I've been dying 2 watch the big leaguers in the Games 4 years. U'no, Pujols & Vladimir G for Team Dominican Republic, Ichiro in Team Japan, Ryan Howard for Team USA, etc. The NBA does it, & I think the NHL still does it. & I hope MLB won't mind taking a 2 or 3-week chunk outta their ≈ 162-game sched (longer then the 82 games played by the NHL & NBA.} Did I mention that baseball & the Olympics' dopin' scandals r something they got in common? To the IOC, u can + cricket; I'm sorta interested in watchin' Pakistan & India compete 4 a medal. Just don't drop baseball & softball 4 cryin' out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment