Sunday, August 14, 2011

I want to get an emo / scene haircut but I don't know if I can "commit"?

I'm not an emo wannabe or a poser or anything, but I think that the haircut is really intriguing and that maybe I should try it out. What is keeping me from doing it is that I used to have really short boy's hair and I HATED it. My hair is now a little bit past my shoulders and I want to grow it out but I know that the typical emo / scene haircut is really choppy and and asymmetrical. Another factor is that I would probably end up cutting my own hair and I wouldn't know what to do if I messed up. Do you think its worth it? Please share your own personal expiriences about when you FIRST cut your hair (I'll look up instructional videos and the "stylist" already has her desired hair and just trims it). Any tips for cutting my hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment