Monday, August 15, 2011

What are these feelings?

Hey. This is completely natural. It's called love. :) It truly is beautiful and special the feelings that you're having. I wish I could feel it toward someone. I would ume that you're either gay or bi because of course with any type of love your natural instincts kick in and you have a ual desire toward that person. I promise you're not along on these kind of things. Don't be scared at all. You might be confusing some happy nervous erflies with being scared because it truly is a great thing love is. If you want to try to ask her out just get as close as possible as you can to her. Try to make her realize that you have feelings for her without actually flat out saying. Who knows? You might have that tender moment where you're alone and you both start to lean. ^^ Just saying. So I hope it all works out. :) If you still have questions you can email me at tdrush94@gmail.com. I don't normally give out my email. I just thought this story was extra special. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment